Monday, April 27, 2015

Treasure the Time Layout | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney
#couturecreationsaus   #craftgiraffe

Hi Everyone

I just remember I hadn't shared the full photo of my layout from my Couture Creations class I taught at Craft Giraffe a few weeks ago

It was a dabble into mixed media showing you how you can create your own masks using Couture Creations dies



I love this photo of my little sister Megan and I at Lone Pine..Megan with her nappy hanging off and me with my frowny face and lioness haircut, who is old enough to remembers those?


here is a closer look at some of the details





Craft Giraffe have one kit still available with full instructions and everything you need to create the layout
(excluding the glitter texture paste and spray, which are both available to purchase from Craft Giraffe)

Pop into the store or order online if you are interested.
If you miss out on a kit you can still purchase all the products used from Craft Giraffe



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: