Sunday, July 31, 2016

Lights Camera Action Double Page Layout | Celebr8

#kerriegurney #celebr8

Hi Everyone
Kerrie here with a double layout I created using Celebr8's Snap It Collection
I met Dennis & Erin the owners of Celebr8  while in South Africa when they offered to come and take me out for the day on one of my days off. It is a day I will forever treasure as not only did I get to spend the day with two of the sweetest people, they took me to spend the day at  The Lion & Safari Park . There really are no words to describe how amazing our day was but it is one I will never forget. The generosity of Dennis and Erin didn't stop there they also gave me a box filled with their fabulous collections, so look out for more layouts using their gorgeous Celebr8 collections.


and to keep with the South African theme
I have used Cariena Basson from Scrapbook Studios' July sketch


I haven't used flowers as my photos from the Keith Urban and  Sheppard concert weren't flower type photos


here are some close ups of my chipboard embellishments. I coloured them with my brown dye ink pad and then popped on some texture paste and love how when they dried they have that crackled effect. I coloured my ric rac with some brown mist





I will leave you all with this photo of Dennis, Erin and I  hanging out with our furry friends
can you believe how incredibly adorable these boys are.
I still cannot believe I got to play and walk with these gorgeous boys.
Thank you Dennis & Erin for an amazing day. 

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


2 comments:

Alison Bevis Papercrafter said...

You are on a roll with so many Double Layouts - nice work!!
The Celebr8 collection looks like a lot of fun too!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning page Kerrie....love your photos of the Lions...so glad you didn't need your Lion spray :)